The name TASCO stands for Thomas A Scanlon Company and opened for business at the National Safety Congress in 1974 with one three position top quality earmuff, a mid-range neckband muff, a hard hat muff, a canal-cap and the V51R style military earplug. TASCO manufactured everything but the plugs.
Sign up for a free sample of Tasco's Tri-Grip Pre-Molded Earplugs.
* Super-soft, hypo-allergenic silicone offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
* Three ultra thin flanges provide exceptional fit while minimizing pressure to the inner ear. This insures a high level of acceptance among users.
* May be reused indefinitely. Simply wash in warm soapy water without compromising flexibility, comfort or protective capabilities.
* Color coded by size: small - green, medium - orange (shown), large - blue.
* Available with or without cord in Zip-lock bags or plastic carry cases.
Organization information is required.
This offer is only valid for residents of: