The Scholarship Book is a free guide created to help current and future college students find scholarships for college, and it's jam-packed with 144 pages of content that will properly guide them along the way to finding grants and financial aid offers that match their profile's.
The guide is divided into 24 different sections, and they are as follows:
01. The Introduction
02. The Various Scholarship Search Providers
03. What Exactly Are Scholarships?
04. What Exactly Are Grants?
05. Scholarships Vs Grants: What Are Their Similarities and Differences?
06. The Other Forms of Financial Aid
07. What Are The Different Types of Scholarships?
08. Scholarships by Category (or Type)
09. Scholarships By Degree Type, Major, or Career-Field
10. Scholarships by Race (Minority Scholarships)
11. Local Scholarships and Where To Get Them
12. Scholarships, Financial Aid, and The Tax Implications
13. Myths and Fallacies About Scholarships
14. Scholarship Scams & Fraudulent Activities To Watch Out For
15. General Scholarship Tips That Will Help You Succeed
16. Tips For Successfully Filling Out The FAFSA Form
17. Scholarship Applications and Strategies plus Tips for Success
18. Scholarship Cover Letters and The Importance of Them
19. Scholarship Resumes and The Resources to Properly Create Them
20. Scholarship Letters of Recommendation and Their Importance
21. Scholarship Essays and Tips to Write Them
22. Scholarship Interviews & How To Prepare For Them
23. Scholarship Books and Guides You Should Buy
24. The Conclusion For This Guide
This offer is only valid for residents of: